St. Mira’s as a culturally diverse ICSE school aims to provide a caring and supportive environment in which academic excellence is achieved. We offer a wide range of programs and co-curricular activities which address the need of our multicultural student population and complement our ICSE curriculum. We aim to create an environment which values freedom of expression and ideas. Our curriculum focuses not only on the acquisition of knowledge but also on the development of thinking and problem solving skills, to read with understanding, to write and speak clearly. In addition, we strive to provide students opportunities to use their talents in as many aspects of school life as possible: academic, social, athletic and artistic.
For over thirty years St. Mira’s has been shaping the future of young people from various domestic communities, maintaining solid tradition and promoting excellence through well-chartered innovative academic programs and co-curricular activities.
Our educational program and teaching methods aim to prepare our student to:
- Become lifelong learners by fostering creative and critical thinking
- Inculcate solid writing and speaking skills
- Instill sound scientific and mathematical aptitude
- Appreciate literature and art
- Develop leadership skills
- Acquire a deep understanding of other cultures
- Competent to make informed ethical decisions
- Establish a sense of personal and social responsibility
The St. Mira’s curriculum reflects our highest aspirations for developing the body and spirit in unison with the mind.
To provide a caring environment that discovers and nurtures excellence in the lives we touch.